Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 12, 2014

Hello

Hi everyone Monica here today sharing my next Eclectic Paperie project.  I created a mixed media canvas using some images form 7 Dots Studio papers.  I used Tattered Angels glimmer mist, some paint and just anything I felt matched..

I outlines the picture with a black paint pen , stamped some hearts.  Nothing is better than hearts to welcome a big hello from family members

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by everyone.



6 comments:

malwinkowo-scrap said...

beautiful:). warm hugs:). malwinku

toni said...

Lovely panel Monica! Love those warm colours and textures. Also really like how you have used the 7 Dots paper to create the 'photograph' x

Juliz Design Post said...

Lovely project.
Julie x

Andiepants said...

Lovely color combo! Fantastic little piece. {{hugs}}

Julia Aston said...

Love all the textures and colors on your creative design Monica!

Micki said...

Oh love the overall "feel" of this piece and love the embellishments you added. Great piece!!!