Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Love Letters ensemble

Hi everyone,  Steph Ackerman here again.  It's Wednesday and I'd love to show you my newest projects this week for Eclectic Paperie.


 
Supplies:

Tim Holtz Stencil - Blossom
Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Abandoned Coral
Bo Bunny Stickers - Gabrielle Collection
Tim Holtz Roses - Heirloom Roses

 
 
I began by painting the gift bag with Coral Distress Stain.
Since I was covering the center, I left that area blank.

 
Cutting a panel of white cardstock to fit, I created the background with Blossom Stencil and Coral Distress Stain
After inking the edges with Coral Distress Stain, I matted it with cardstock and adhered it to the bag
The Bo Bunny chipboard stickers are lovely 3D stickers that were perfect for the focal element
Roses were inked with Distress Stain and then scattered around the bag
 
 


The coordinating card was inked with Coral Distress Stain
A panel of white was cut and the Blossom stencil was used again to create the background
Once matted with black cardstock, the panel was added to the card
Again the Bo Bunny stickers were perfect as the focal elements

I'm thinking this would be a great ensemble to give your loved one something special.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


1 comment:

Ruby Craft said...

Your gift bag with it's coordinating card is a wonderful idea. Great use of white space, it makes the Abandoned Coral pop!